The family blog of Kristian, Catherine and Hugo

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

pulling it together

Time has been three dimensional this week. The days have been long, wide, high and encompassing a whole range of emotions.

Hugo's been sick with a cold. He's very rarely sick but has a pretty strong immune system so I'm sure he'll be back in working order in no time!

And on the au-pair front, I've thankfully struck an agreement with Andrew and he's coming here two days a week to look after Hugo so I can get some work done. It's soooooooooo good. Hugo absolutely adores having his uncle around and literally ignores me when he's around. I can't wipe his nose, but Andrew can. Drinks that I give him are a bore, but the ones Andrew provide are "a-licious"... and there are other benefits like this and this and this. The arrangement is terrific and I'd love to make it an ongoing thing, if only Andrew didn't want to travel next year!!

Thank God for great family though!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home