The family blog of Kristian, Catherine and Hugo

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Family pics

We have a backlog of photos that span the last few months. Here are some with many more to come during the week!















Mum and Hugo in the garden. They've spent so much good time together while I've been sick! Hugo makes me kiss photos of Mum now when she's not around.















Hugo with his Uncle Andrew. Hugo almost enters a trance-like state when Andrew's around. He cuddles up to him and stays there for the longest time. It's so sweet!















Kristian and the boy, what more can I say.
















We miss Jen sooooooooooooooooo much!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you guys toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm crying !Can't wait to come back !I don't wanna leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:10 pm

 
Blogger Catherine said...

It's ok Jen, we'll set up the spare room, ok??

:))

9:18 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home